Thursday, July 11, 2013

~Twirling Fun~

 One evening, Mr. Cowboy informed me that, "the girls need more pajamas." This was not an unknown fact... I had it on my "to do" list, but just hadn't gotten to it yet. So, with his suggestion, I eagerly grabbed my needle and thread and disappeared into my sewing room. After a while, here is what came to be.... 


~PILLOWCASE DRESSES / PAJAMAS!!~ 

~The girls were pretty excited to have new matching dresses~




~Group hug showing off the length~ 



~They were a little plain on the bottom, so I added some white lace and a little lace flower~ 



~aww, sleepy time!~ 



~More smiles~ 


~Tiny Toes and Bows~



~What happens when you put a little girl in a new dress?~? Well, she has to twirl of course! Here is the first little princess practicing her ballet routine ~


~Concentrating and planning out the perfect twirl~ 



~Perfect form~ 



~twirling, twirling, twirling~ 



~Next up is my little pebbles~ 



~Swing to the right~



~And twirl to the left!~ 



~ Adding some speed ~



~This girl is a twirling machine~ 



~Step, two, three...~



~Ballerina  pose~



~The dress (and twirling session) was a success! ~



OKAY, so here is what I REALLY wanted to show you.... Like I stated previously; any little girl that tries on a new dress wants twirl.... right?!? Well what about my oldest daughter who is un-able to stand/walk?!? Of course she wants to twirl like a ballerina! After her sisters were done doing their twirling dances, she looked at me and said, "Mama, I really want to twirl too..." I looked down at her and a moment of aching pain shot through my heart. I thought, "oh how I hate SMA... how in the world are you going to twirl like your sisters, when you can't even stand?!?" But, with her determined little eyes staring at me, I picked up my camera and said, "Okay Denalli, show me your twirling... ". So, without further a-due, here is my determined little fighter, twirling in her new dress~ 



~Getting her pose ready~ 



~And TWIRLING!!! ~ 



~Twirling around.. ~ 



~And around...~ 



~And around...~ 



~Just like a ballerina princess!~ 



Yes, I did cry- and I choke up every time I see these pictures. I am so very thankful for a beautiful little girl that shows me what life is really about.. 



Oh, and yes, I could not take pictures of my 3 little girls twirling without my boy wanting his "twirls" caught on camera too! haha... 


~perfect form~



~Look at him go!~ 



~These are man twirls... (more like flying if you ask me...)~ 




~ THE END~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment