Monday, December 2, 2013

~21 Days and Counting~

The adventure of a life time will be here before we know it... 

My brain has been racing with all the stuff to do, to get done, to get signed, to pack, to get together, to purchase, to pack some more,  to plan.... 21 days and counting! 




 I will get on an airplane in 21 days and be away from my children for the following 21 days (or longer)... 


I will have:

21 days left to pour out my love, on my 3 middle babies... 

21 days to pray for un-shaking peace... 

21 days to praise the Lord for this healing journey... 

21 days to share with the world that God is in control- no matter the outcome. 

21 days to snuggle and soak up all the kisses, hugs and love from my children that will be left behind....

21 days to love, live, and celebrate life as a family! 



After these 21 days fly by, 
The following 21 days will be just as full. 

They will be full of blessings, healing and Gods Grace...  

Full of un-told miracles.. 

Full of adventure... 





I was in wal-mart yesterday, figuring out my ring size, and looking for a simple band to wear when we travel. I told the lady behind the counter I was going to travel abroad, and where we were going. Her face brightened up, and she instantly asked if we were going on a missions trip... 

"huh... I never thought out it that way," I said. I then explained we were going to take our daughters down and have them prayed over for healing. She said, "Oh, well then, It is going to be a missions trip for your family and your community".


Yes indeed. 


We are on a incredible mission to seek Gods Grace and Healing. 

Our mission is to be faithful to God's calling in our lives...

Our mission is to proclaim the Glory of God to those around us... 

Our mission is to glorify Him in all we do... 

Our mission is to be a light in a world of darkness....




Our mission comes with un-told feelings and emotions that can not be expressed in words. 

It comes with a multitude of thanks and forever gratefulness for the prayers and support that has been given. 

It comes with an un-spoken calmness that re-assures us; this is right where we are destined to be. 



Thank-you for following our journey and our mission in Christ.










Stay tuned for the next update about: the vehicle that will safely transport our family!  :) 


 









No comments:

Post a Comment