Saturday, September 27, 2014

~*~ THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ~*~

The BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IS HERE!

I am so excited to share with you what was inside of the 


 FREIGHT TRUCK...



I asked for you to guess what it was
- and most everyone guessed it was a wheelchair... 

Although- it could have been a lion... 
That would have been awesome... until it got hungry! :-) 




No doubt- the wheel-chair guesses were on the right track...


Although- 
it is not exactly a Wheel Chair

But, it is a piece of equipment 
that will help provide Ryka with her Special Power Chair. 


The very special package came all the way from California!

It is a package that we have been praying for and searching out,
 over the past several months, 
and God carefully laid this one out before us.

Prayerfully, it will be the main source of income for Ryka's power chair and freedom... 

Do you really want to know what it is!?!?




AN EMBROIDERY MACHINE!





With this special machine-
I will be able to custom embroider and applique' about anything you can think of. 

Its pretty awesome!!


Understandably- this will not be an over-night solution to getting Ryka her independence. 

But- it is a self sustainable option 
that I can do here at home with my kids. 


Right now, my goal is to have the money saved in 2 years... 
(or less!)  


I have a bit of a learning curve ahead of me- 

But on the other side is hope for my daughters' freedom!!


With all this being said-

I am looking for potential customers 
to give me a chance at fulfilling their embroidery needs. 


I plan to have the machine up and running and ready to take on custom orders by October 15th. 
( or sooner!!) 


Sample work will be displayed shortly... 


In case you were wondering- 
Here are a few things that I will be 
able to customize and personalize for you:  


~*~ Coats, Jackets, 
Caps, Bath Towels, Kitchen Towels, Signs, Bags,  Blankets, Bibs, Shirts, Sweatshirts, Clothes, Jerseys, Uniforms ~*~


You name it and I will do my best to customize it!


Christmas is right around the corner...  
just think of all the personalized gifts I could help you
 give this year! 



The price list and clothes suppliers are coming shortly-
 Please stay tuned!!

 

~Thanks so very much for following 
our adventurous Journey with SMA~ 


I look forward to making your Christmas Season 
Personal and Customized!! 


~Cheers~

One BLESSED mommie 



www.OneBLESSEDmommie.etsy.com 










No comments:

Post a Comment